|Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10
- 27 oz full fat coconut milk*
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted (optional, but highly recommended, it makes this recipe!)
- 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the directions for the machine. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, this can be poured into a bread pan, cover and freeze (it just wont have that churned texture). The bread pan makes it easy to use an ice cream scoop to serve.
Once ice cream is frozen, remove from the maker or the freezer and serve.
* For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highland Ranch, CO
Published on May 23, 2013