Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup diced fruit of your choice (for this recipe I used strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk*
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A dash of organic cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
Put the diced fruit and raisins in the serving bowl or a glass. Add coconut milk, chia seeds, orange juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and stir. Pour this mixture on the top of fruit and raisins. Top with shredded coconut.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or chill overnight) and serve.
*For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Sheetal from Foster City, CA just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on October 31, 2014
Leave a Reply