Servings: 1/4 cup
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup fresh organic cilantro chopped (weighed approximately 0.80 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 green Thai chili pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Pulse all of the ingredients in a food processor, except water and lemon juice. Add water as necessary to get the desired consistency. Pulse again. Remove in a serving bowl. Finally add the lemon juice over chutney and mix well.
Serve fresh. Can be enjoyed with tortilla chips or used like pesto in a sandwich. This chutney can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Sheetal from Foster City, CA just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.