|Coconut Cream Almond Fruit Salad|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 apples
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Other fruit of choice (if desired)
- 1 cup coconut milk*
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1-3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup almonds
1. Cut apples into cubes and combine with frozen berries and grapes in a big bowl.
2. In a blender, blend together coconut milk, coconut cream concentrate, honey, and almonds.
3. Pour dressing over fruits and serve chilled. Enjoy!
* For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Recipe submitted by Isabella, San Jose, CA
Published on August 20, 2010