example photo shown
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw honey OR 1 cup organic sugar
- 16 oz. (2 cups) Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Beat oil and sugar (or honey) together (5 min), then add eggs, one at a time until completely incorporated, then mix for another 2-3 min.
2. Add coconut cream concentrate, vanilla and baking soda, mix 3 minutes until well combined and no specks of coconut cream concentrate are noticeable (completely incorporated).
3. Add optional ingredients of your choice. Bake in large spoonfuls (ice cream scoop-size) for 15 min, or small spoonfuls for 8-10 min.
4. ENJOY! Yum!
Note: For a “chunkier” cookie omit the 2 tablespoons coconut oil. The oil is necessary for “spreadability.”
Recipe submitted by Marisa, San Jose, CA
Published on March 29, 2009