example photo shown
- 4 cups greens: baby lettuce, spring mix, chard, spinach etc. only greens, not veggies
- 2 – 3 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 – 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 4 good sized bananas
- 1 cup frozen peaches or mango chunks
- ½ cup water or organic apple juice
Put ingredients in blender in order listed. Add more water or juice if needed. Blend to a smooth yet thick consistency.
For a delicious change, any frozen berries can be used instead of the peaches or mangos.
This makes a wonderful and healthy breakfast. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Patti, Cheyenne, WY
Published on May 14, 2008