- 14 oz coconut milk*
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate (or more to taste)
- Small handful of dates – pits removed (more or less to taste)
- 2 cups ice (more or less depending on thickness desired)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- Optional: 1/2 cup soaked almonds or Brazil nuts for extra protein. Soak for at least an hour and rinse off water.
Place all ingredients in blender. While blending, pour the coconut oil into the shake in a slowly. Blend all really well for a great, healthy, non-dairy desert or breakfast drink.
*Use 1 teaspoon of coconut cream concentrate for every 6-8 oz of water for coconut cream milk. Mix together and use as directed or make homemade coconut milk.
Recipe submitted by Lara, Indio, CA
Published on August 8, 2009