Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or ghee (melted)
- 1/2 cup raw honey or grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, natural applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon organic molasses
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees ÂºF.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients (by hand works fine).
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and blend until evenly combined.
5. Grease pan(s). Pour batter into 3 mini loaf pans or 1 large glass loaf pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes in mini pans. Bake 65-70 minutes for 1 large loaf.
7. Allow to cool completely. Store in fridge
Jenny from Hendersonville, TN just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on September 1, 2014