|Photo by Recipe Author|
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus the ice cream maker time
- 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk*
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/4 cup organic pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blend almonds and coconut milk in a high-speed blender until smooth.
Add other ingredients and blend until smooth. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Recipe submitted by Kelly, Grandview, MO