|Coconut Lime Fruit Salad Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 medium to large bananas, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped, or two ripe mangoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint blueberries
Coconut Lime Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk*
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees ºF. Spread the shredded coconut on a small baking sheet and toast for about five minutes or until starting to brown. Set aside.
Mix the fruit together in a large serving bowl. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl, then poor over fruit. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted coconut just before serving.
Recipe submitted by Melodie, Fort Mill, SC