|Coconut Milk Chocolate Fudge Pops|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 13.5 ounces coconut milk*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Pasture-Raised Collagen Protein, Beef Gelatin
- 1/4 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
Mix almond milk, coconut milk, vanilla, and gelatin together in a medium size bowl. Whisk until combined.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat combine coconut oil, salt, cocoa powder, and honey. Stir mixture until liquid and well incorporated.
Add contents of bowl into saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stir, and remove from heat.
Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze until solid (time varies depending on size of your popsicle mold, but at least 5 hours or overnight).
Homemade Coconut Milk:
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!