Servings: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 1.5 hours
- 5-6 small fingerling potatoes (baby red or white potatoes would work well also)
- 2 medium rutabagas, quartered
- 2 medium turnips, quartered
- 6-8 brussels sprouts
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 parsnip, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fennel
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ÂºF.
In a large casserole dish, combine clean, cut vegetables. Drizzle with coconut oil and stir until vegetables are coated in oil. Add thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and pepper flakes. Stir again until vegetables are coated with seasonings. Pour water over vegetables.
Bake in preheated oven for about an hour or until vegetables are cooked through and have a nice little roasted crisp to them.
Courtney from Columbus, KS just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on September 12, 2014
Leave a Reply