|Dairy Free White Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15
- 16 oz full fat coconut milk*
- 2 pasture raised egg yolks (optional, makes it creamier)
- 1 cup cacao butter, shaved and melted
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar (if using a liquid sweetener, start with 1/4 cup)**
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and combine.
Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the instructions for the machine. You can also freeze it in a loaf pan if you don’t have an ice cream maker.
Consuming raw eggs is not a concern of mine since I buy farm fresh eggs from Tropical Traditions. You can certainly leave them out or temper the eggs.
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highlands Ranch, CO