|Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajita Bowls|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes with jalapeños
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon organic ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon organic chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small organic limes
- 1 small onion, sliced into rounds
- 6 cups chopped lettuce of choice
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- fresh cilantro
- sour cream
- shredded purple cabbage
- sliced radishes
- sliced avocado
- black olives
- cooked grains like rice, quinoa, etc.
Grease crockpot with coconut oil, palm shortening, or butter.
Place chicken breasts, canned tomatoes with jalapeños, tomato paste, cumin, coconut oil, salt, chili powder, garlic, juice of one lime, and onion in crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
Shred with fork. Squeeze remaining lime over chicken. Mix.
Fill bowls with lettuce then top with scoop of chicken. Add additional toppings of choice and enjoy.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!