|Fennel & Sprout Stir Fry|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
In a large skillet, melt coconut oil. Add in remaining ingredients and saute over medium-high heat for about 10-15 minutes. The veggies need to be somewhat soft but also have a crispy, roasted texture.
Courtney from Columbus, Kansas just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on January 19, 2015
Leave a Reply