- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 large organic banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 organic kiwis, peeled and halved
- 2 large organic mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 10-12 ice cubes, optional
In small bowl combine virgin coconut oil, organic coconut flour, organic honey and mashed banana. Mix well, incorporating oil thoroughly. Pour into blender and add all other ingredients, except ice cubes. Puree on high until well blended, and then blend for another 1 minute. If mixture is too thick for your taste, you may add some water, or add the ice and blend on high until ice is completely crushed.
This makes a nice afternoon snack on a hot day, or a good morning drink at breakfast time.
Recipe submitted by Sophia, New Bedford, MA