|GAPS Approved “Brownie Batter” Dip|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1-2 teaspoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons organic tahini
- 3/4 ounce baking chocolate
- 2-3 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground organic coffee
Heat all ingredients in a double boiler over medium heat, stirring frequently until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and enjoy as a dip for fresh fruit, drizzled over ice cream, etc.
Note: Will thicken as it cools.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on April 14, 2016
Leave a Reply