|GAPS Approved Raspberry Crumble Bread|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 1 hour
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted or lumps removed with a fork
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil, melted and cooled or very soft
- ½ cup Tropical Traditions Raw Honey, softened
- 1/2 organic ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops organic orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Palm Shortening
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Tropical Traditions Raw Honey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a bread loaf pan.
In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, honey, mashed banana, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, orange essential oil, and apple cider vinegar until well combined.
Pour dry ingredients into bowl of wet ingredients and mix well. Continue to whisk until the mixture begins to thicken. Fold in raspberries. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Combine crumble topping ingredients in a small bowl and mix with your hands to form a crumb. Sprinkle over bread evenly.
Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool before serving.
*You can grind your own almond flour by placing whole almonds in a blender/food processor and blending until you get a fine meal.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Leave a Reply