|GAPS Chocolate Zucchini Bread|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 6 mini loaves
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups packed finely shredded zucchini
- 10 large eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract or 3 drops orange essential oil
- 3/4 cup Tropical Traditions Raw Honey, melted
- 2 ounces unsweetened bakers chocolate, melted
- 4 ounces apple sauce, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup almond flour*
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In large bowl, combine wet ingredients & mix well. Add dry ingredients into bowl and whisk until combined. Pour batter into greased pans and bake for about 18-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Keeps well in the fridge or in an airtight container on the counter.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes here!