|German (Oven) Pancake with Blueberries|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 6 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 6 tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- 8 organic, free-range eggs
- 2 cups whole grass-fed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole raw sugar
- 2 cups glyphosate-free whole wheat flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon whole raw sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees °F
Place 6 tablespoons butter and 6 tablespoons coconut oil in a 9 x 13 pan and put it in the oven while it is preheating.
Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, salt, 1 tablespoon sugar, and flour together in a large bowl. Pour into the pan on top of the melted oils. Sprinkle blueberries on top of pancake and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, optional. Serve and enjoy!
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here!
Published on May 25, 2015
Leave a Reply