|Gluten Free Bread Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 10-15 slices
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups amaranth flour
- 3/4 cup arrow root flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet (some recipes call for a food processor to mix, but I prefer this hand mixing for this dough-gives it a more authentic feel).
5. Grease a pan, no larger than 8’X 8’with coconut oil or butter and scoop batter into the pan.
6. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Watch your baking time carefully not to burn your bread, it gets done fast.
7. Cool and serve.
Recipe submitted by Dede, Ocean City, NJ
Published on December 29, 2012