|Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 12 cookies
Preparation Time: 25 minutes total
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8th teaspoon Stevia (to taste), or other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk*
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce (you could also use mashed banana)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper). In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients with whisk. Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips to bowl. Using whisk, mix ingredients until blended. Let sit 1 minute. Carefully fold in chocolate chips. Do not over mix!
Use medium scoop and portion out cookies 2 inches apart onto prepared pan. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Do not over bake! Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Recipe submitted by Melissa, Saint Amant, LA