|Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 9, serving size 1 cookie
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Recipe: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Combine coconut flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, shredded coconut in a large bowl and stir well. In a smaller bowl melt coconut oil and allow to cool. Add eggs and mix well with a whisk.
Combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix together until there are no more lumps. Allow to sit for several minutes. Fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop rounded spoonfuls onto the baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Halle, Menomonee Falls, WI
Published on August 26, 2011