|Gluten Free Coconut Sweet Bread Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk*
- 1 1//2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the first 6 dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to get rid of the clumps from the coconut flour.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and vinegar.
Combine the two bowls and stir until well combined and smooth.
Pour the batter into a greased bread pan.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
*Baking soda and vinegar is what is the rising agent in this. They begin to act as soon as they are combined and you will want to get the bread in the oven as soon as you pour the batter into pan. Make sure your oven is preheated and ready to go!!
* For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highlands Ranch, CO