|Gluten Free PBJammin’ Bars|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour*
- 1/4 cup Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup pecan meal
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Raw Honey
- 3 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Palm Shortening
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 10 ounces jelly of choice
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 1/4 cup pecan meal
- pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Traditions Raw Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons organic tahini or peanut butter (thinned with a little coconut oil if necessary)
Almond Flour: *You can grind your own almond flour by placing whole almonds in a blender/food processor and blending until you get a fine meal.
Mix bar ingredients in large bowl until well combined. Press into tart pan. Prick with fork and bake at 350° F for 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven, spread jelly evenly over bars.
Mix topping ingredients until it forms a fine crumb. Sprinkle over jelly. Bake at 350° F for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and drizzle with tahini or peanut butter. Allow to cool before slicing into bars.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!