|Gluten Free Poppy Seed Apple Coconut Loaf|
|Photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Poppy Seeds, heaping
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/8 cup coconut flakes
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/8 cup dried pomegranate
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat eggs with a hand mixer until they are very frothy, then add all other ingredients. Mix well and simply pour into your greased and coconut dusted 4 1/2 by 8 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Bake for 30 minutes and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
If you don’t like the dried fruit, you can substitute it by adding the juice of half a lemon.
Recipe submitted by Josephine, Scottsdale, AZ
Published on May 5, 2010