|Grain and Dairy Free Dreamy Devil’s Food Cupcakes|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 5 large pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cups Tropical Traditions Raw Honey, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaping tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
In a large standing mixer combine all wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Add dry ingredients and mix for 2 minutes.
Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before frosting with your favorite frosting (pictured here topped with a peanutbutter palmcream frosting and shredded coconut).
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on April 25, 2016
Leave a Reply