|Grain Free Coconut Creamsicle Cupcakes|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 8 regular cupcakes
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Raw Honey, softened
- 1/4 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 heaping tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4-5 drops orange essential oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl combine dry ingredients. In a standing mixer combine all wet ingredients and mix well. Add dry ingredients in and mix again for 2 minutes.
Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full and bake till golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Test to be sure of doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of a cupcake, it should come out clean.
Let cool completely before frosting with your favorite frosting. (Pictured is a vanilla-orange palmcream frosting.)
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on April 29, 2016