Servings: 6 muffins/12 mini muffins
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup (70 g) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 360 ºF/180 ºC and grease a 12 cup mini muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, salt, starch and baking soda.
3. In a smaller bowl, beat together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla for about 1 minute.
4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a hand mixer on medium speed for one-two minutes or until well combined.
5. Stir in the cranberries (cut into pieces).
6. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean (unless it hits a blueberry).
7. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Anastasia from Sagaponack, NY just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Leave a Reply