|Honey Mustard Chicken and Veggies|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 pastured chicken thighs
- 8-10 large carrots
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Raw Honey, softened
- 1 tablespoon fermented soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon Vital Choice Grassfed Beef Gelatin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 clove organic garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large dutch oven place chicken breasts, carrots, and broccoli. In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients except hot water. Whisk to combine and then add hot water, stirring again, a smooth consistency is desired. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables. Cover with lid and bake for 50-60 minutes. Remove lid, sprinkle with additional black pepper and turmeric is desired, and broil for 5 minutes.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!