|Hotdog Roll-ups with Coconut-Chili Dip|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 12 mini-bite size
Preparation Time: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- 1 1/4 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, optional
- 6 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 organic beef hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons organic ketchup
Measure the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and oregano into a bowl. Make a well in the center and gradually add the water and coconut oil.
Stir until dough forms a ball. Transfer to a floured surface and knead for at least 5 minutes.
Divide the dough to 6 pieces. Flatten each piece into long strips, cut in half making 12 strips.
Slice hot dog (lengthwise and/or crosswise) to 12 smaller bite-size pieces. Roll them up in the dough strips one at a time.
Bake in a 400° F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Whisk coconut cream concentrate, chili sauce, and ketchup in a small dish until smooth.
Emmardy from Maria Stein, OH won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!