|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 8 loosely packed cups kale, torn into 1″ to 1½” pieces, tough stems removed
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted and still warm
- 1/4 tsp salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Rinse kale and dry thoroughly. Place in a plastic container or large bowl.
3. Poor warm oil over kale, close container lid, and shake to coat (alternatively, stir to coat in a bowl).
4. Spread out onto a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt (careful, it doesn’t take much).
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until crispy. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Sarah, Marietta