- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon organic whole sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or Virgin Coconut oil (melted if solid)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients except the oil.
2. Slowly drizzle in the oil, holding it several inches above the bowl and pouring in a thin, steady stream, while whisking vigorously until the mixture thickens.
Makes about 8 servings.