Preparation Time 30 minutes
- 3 cups peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon dried organic rosemary
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder (optional)
Cook carrots in a skillet with just enough water to cover them. Add dried rosemary and mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat and simmer until the water has evaporated and the carrots are soft.
Stir in the coconut oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes over low heat.
Sheetal from Foster City, CA just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on December 3, 2014
Leave a Reply