Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large white potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves or cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
In a large skillet, sautÃ© potatoes in oil. Sprinkle garlic and seasonings over potatoes and stir until combined. SautÃ© for about 15 minutes over low-medium heat or until potatoes are cooked through. The smaller the potato pieces, the faster the dish will cook.
Courtney from Columbus, KS just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.