|No Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Balls Recipe photo|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup medjool dates (pits removed)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
Blend coconut cream concentrate with dried coconut, salt & vanilla in a food processor until well blended. Add in dates, blend until well combined, will likely take at least 60 seconds. Drop in cacao nibs, pulse until well integrated. Roll into cookie dough balls with your hands.
Will make 9 truffle sized cookie dough balls, or you can make lots of mini cookie dough balls to add to a cup of vanilla chia pudding or coconut ice cream!
Recipe submitted by Betty, Willamina, OR
Published on April 1, 2013