|No Bake Strawberry Custard Tart|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup pecan meal
- 1 cup cashew meal or almond flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 lb strawberries (hulled)
- 1 cup cashew butter or macadamia butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Mix ingredients in a bowl. Press firmly into a 9-inch springform cheesecake pan (or a deep dish pie plate). Including about 1 inch up the sides.
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into cheesecake pan.
Chill for at least 4 hours. Remove from pan and serve.
Optional: Press chocolate chips into firm custard before removing from pan.
Store in fridge.
Jenny from Hendersonville, TN just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.