|Peaches and Cream Dairy Free Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: Under 10 minutes
- 1 whole peach, large
- 1 cup coconut milk* or other dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup frozen fruit of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream concentrate
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground nuts
- 1 tablespoon dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ice cubes
Wash and peel peach, cut into quarters. Place peach and all remaining ingredients into blender and puree until smooth. Enjoy!
Cheryl from Carbondale, IL won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here!
For more healthy smoothie recipes, see: The Ultimate Smoothie Book