|Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Blast|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups raw milk or coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (non-soy)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- dash salt
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Note: The bananas make this treat creamy and sweet, but raw honey may be added to taste if desired.
Lydia from Salem, VA won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!