|Raspberries Visit the Tropics Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups organic frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons organic orange juice concentrate, frozen
- 2 cups milk of choice*
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground turmeric
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 gram vitamin C powder
Blend all ingredients in blender on high. Will have small “chunks” of coconut cream concentrate – to eliminate those and make it perfectly smooth, first heat the Coconut Cream Concentrate and then add it in its melted state to the smoothie, as it’s finishing blending.
Garnish with additional frozen raspberries.
*For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on March 26, 2016
Leave a Reply