- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds halibut, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce or pinch of red hot pepper
- Himalayan salt, to taste
1. On each side of the fish steak, make 3 diagonal cuts 2 inches long and 1/2 inch deep. Place the halibut in a large, shallow dish and pour the lemon juice over it; marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3. Place the fish on a broiling pan and sprinkle with lemon juice from the marinade along with black pepper. Bake the fish for 15 minutes, or until it is opaque in the middle.
4. While the halibut is baking, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, mustard, and hot sauce or cayenne in a small bowl and mix well.
5. Remove halibut from the oven and then turn the oven to broil.
6. Sprinkle salt, as desired, over the fish and then spread some of the topping over each fillet. Broil the fish for about 1 minute, or until the topping is golden brown.
Leave a Reply