- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (preferably whole milk organic, can be flavored, like vanilla)
- 1 banana, cut into 2 pieces
- 2 eggs – raw/organic
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (ground)
- crushed ice (optional)
Put yogurt, banana, egg yolk, flaxseeds and coconut oil in a blender. Blend it at medium speed. Put crushed ice in and blend again. Good for 2 servings.
1. You can substitute flaxseeds with almond nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and other healthy nuts and seeds that you prefer.
2. You can also freeze this and eat it as frozen yogurt.
3. This drink is good as a quick digestive breakfast food and gives you a lot of energy in the morning that lasts until lunch.
Published on December 16, 2009
Leave a Reply