- 1 pound of organic pastured chicken breast.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil to fry chicken
Cut chicken into small pieces and fry in a very large skillet. When chicken is just cooked, stir in the following ingredients:
- approximately 2 cups of organic coconut milk.
- ½ cup of organic peanut butter
- ½ cup organic whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste (or powder) to taste
- 1 teaspoon chicken bullion powder
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Cook until everything is well mixed and serve over whole grain rice or pasta.
Freezes well, does well in crock pot, serves four, and impresses every time.
Recipe submitted by Britt, Renton, WA
Published on March 5, 2008