|Rosemary Meatloaf with Coconut Cream Concentrate|
Prepared by Sarah
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs or oatmeal or whole wheat crackers
- 1/2 cup water with 2 teaspoons coconut cream concentrate dissolved in it
- 1 teaspoon organic fermented soy sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf rosemary, crumbled
- Coconut oil
Preheat oven to at 350 degrees F.
Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, eggs, bread crumbs, water and coconut cream concentrate, soy sauce, onion, thyme, and rosemary.
Pack into a loaf pan greased with coconut oil or form into a loaf and place on a baking sheet with sides, such as a jelly roll pan. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. If desired, serve meatloaf with heated tomato sauce or gravy, or salsa.
Recipe submitted by Tammy, Cape Girardeau, MO