|Savory Meat and Cabbage Curry|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef, lamb or bison
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Sauté the onions until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the meat and sauté until browned. Add the curry powder, salt, black pepper to taste, and mix well. Add the cabbage, mixing well.
Cover the skillet and cook until cabbage softens, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stephanie from Sierra Madre, CA won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!