|Savory Roasted Potatoes|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 medium potatoes, preferably waxy ones like gold or red
- 3 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (rosemary, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme)
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
Chop potatoes into small cubes. In a medium bowl toss potatoes with coconut oil, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic, and cayenne pepper.
Spread evenly on a large jelly roll pan or baking dish and bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on November 4, 2015