|Simple Summer Skillet|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus spears, cut into 1″ pieces
- 3 cups greens (preferably kale, spinach or mustard greens)
- 2 cups baby potatoes, halved (any color variety)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Combine ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat. Pan roast vegetables for about 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and slightly crispy, stirring occasionally.
Optional add-ins: sausage, ground beef or bison, and/or sauerkraut.
Courtney from Weir, KS won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!
Published on June 20, 2017
Leave a Reply