|Single Serving Molten Chocolate Brownie Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or raw cacao)
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk*
- Chunk of baking chocolate or chocolate bar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF.
Stir in honey with melted coconut oil in an oven safe mug or ramekin. Add dry ingredients (mix well in separate dish or not) and begin mixing, stirring in the coconut milk as you do. Mix well. Push a chunk of chocolate in the center of the batter, making sure it is covered.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until top is set.
* For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Recipe submitted by Annie, Atlanta, GA
Published on February 21, 2014