Preparation Time 5 minutes
- 10-12 oz strong, hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- dollop of cream
Brew your cup of coffee. Add all the rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Drink while piping hot!
Amy from Milford, NE just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on December 5, 2014
Leave a Reply