|Sweet Potato Casserole|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 egg
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, baked and skins removed
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup whole cane sugar
- pinch salt
- optional marshmallows or toasted pecans for topping
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix all ingredients in a mixer until smooth. Place in a 9×13 pan and bake at until marshmallows are golden brown (10-15 minutes).
Serve in individual ramekins, topping with optional marshmallows or toasted pecans.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!
Published on February 10, 2016
Leave a Reply